Our membership embraces the National Aero Clubs of 22 countries, including most of the Member States of the European Union, together with the following pan-European representative air sports organisations:
- European Ballooning Federation (EBU)
- European Gliding Union (EGU)
- European Hang Gliding and Paragliding Union (EHPU)
- European Microlight Federation (EMF)
- European Parachute Union (EPU)
- European Powered Flying Union (EPFU)
- PPL/IR Europe
- European Federation of Light Experimental and Vintage Aircraft (EFLEVA)
The activities represented also include ballooning and aeromodelling.
Altogether we represent the interests of an estimated 650.000 sports and recreational aviation active participants.