- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics.
- You may not use material provided on this website without Europe Air Sports’prior written consent.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Europe Air Sports’prior written consent.
Europe Air Sports and Personal Data
From 25 May 2018, the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (“GDPR”) governs the processing of personal data in the EU. Europe Air Sports (“we”), registered at the Chambre of Commerce in The Hague under registration number 40413467, collects and uses personal data. For correspondence on data protection issues, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The data we collect, store and use
We use the contact details of our members’ representatives to communicate with our members, principally to ask their views so that we can represent them better, and to invite them to events. These contact details may be functional (e.g. the General Secretary functional email box and a switchboard number), or may be personal to a representative of the memberorganisation.
We process this information to administer our contract with our member organisation.
We may share the contact details of designated representatives with other members.
We retain this data until the person concerned ceases to represent a member of Europe Air Sports.
If the representative of a member organisationwould like us to delete their personal data, we will do so, but they need to provide an alternative means of contact (e.g. a functional email address, or the contact details of an alternative representative).
We use the email addresses of those who consent to subscribe to our newsletter to send them that and occasionally other communications about our work.
We do not share the information with other organisations. We retain the data until consent it withdrawn.
If a subscriber to our newsletter wishes to withdraw consent for us to send these communications, they should let us know and we will remove them from our mailing list. The easiest way to do this is by clicking the “unsubscribe” button at the bottom of every email informing about the publication of a new edition of the newsletter.
If you would like more information on the way we use your personal data, or do not want us to process your personal data, or wish us to stop using it in a particular way, please let us know.
You also have the:
- Right to restrict processing
- Right of rectification
- Right to erasure (Right to be forgotten)
- Right to object to processing
- Right to withdraw consent
How to get further information
If you have questions about why it is necessary to process particular types of data, please do not hesitate to contact us. You also have the right to make a complaint at any time to the NL supervisory authority for data protection issues, which is the Dutch DPA (https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/en).