Our membership embraces the National Aero Clubs and Air Sports Associations of 20 countries as well as the pan-European representative Air Sports Organisations.
National Aero Clubs:
Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany,
Italy, Croatia, Luxemburg, The Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Slovenia, Sweden,
Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom.
Air Sports Organisations:
- European Gliding Union (EGU)
- European Hang Gliding and Paragliding Union (EHPU)
- European Microlight Federation (EMF)
- European Model Flying Union (EMFU)
- European Powered Flying Union (EPFU)
- PPL/IR Europe
- European Federation of Light Experimental and Vintage Aircraft (EFLEVA)
Altogether we represent the interests of an estimated 650.000 sports and recreational aviation active participants.